Judas Creek Disc Park
Stays on red cross country ski trail, looping back to parking lot through old playground. Bright orange rocks mark the tees.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Extreme Wilderness
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Carl Pearce
65 km south of Whitehorse on Alaska Hwy. Follow red ski trail from community center parking lot. Keep to left after first hole.
Email: Carl Pearce
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Judas Creek Disc Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK USNo votes yet
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US(1 vote)
- Alcantra, Wasilla AK US(1 vote)