The course is always fun to shoot at most of the holes are pretty open there are a couple that have tight fairways and are very challenging holes. There are bathrooms and water fountains. There are 3 holes under 200 feet 3 holes 200-300 feet and 3 holes over 300 feet very fun course ltos of ace runs and can get windy
John Adams park is a great course for beginners. Though the course is not well marked out, it is pretty easy to follow because the pad for each hole is next to the previous pin. The course is squeezed into a small park crowded with people. and while overlap on holes isnt a big problem (Hole 1 & 2 overlap), but expect people to be walking through your shots regularly. On our visit, we had to play through a rugby match on holes 3 & 4.
Most of the holes are really short and they are in a big field. I am embarassed to say that I finished 2 under par---embarassed because I should've finished 8 or 9 under on 9 holes.
If you are new to the sport, you will enjoy this course. If you are experienced and looking for a challenge, don't look for it here.
Courses Close By
- Sunrise Meadows Park, Nibley UT USNo votes yet
- Harrisville Disc Golf Course, Harrisville UT USNo votes yet
- Moose Hollow Disc Golf at Wolf Creek, Eden UT USNo votes yet
- Cache County Fairgrounds, Logan UT USNo votes yet
- Blind Gully Disc Golf at Von Baer Park, Providence UT USNo votes yet
- Mulligans Creekside Golf Center, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Ogden Weber Applied Tech College, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Snowbasin Resort, Huntsville UT USNo votes yet
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US(4 votes)
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US(1 vote)