The course is always fun to shoot at most of the holes are pretty open there are a couple that have tight fairways and are very challenging holes. There are bathrooms and water fountains. There are 3 holes under 200 feet 3 holes 200-300 feet and 3 holes over 300 feet very fun course ltos of ace runs and can get windy
John Adams park is a great course for beginners. Though the course is not well marked out, it is pretty easy to follow because the pad for each hole is next to the previous pin. The course is squeezed into a small park crowded with people. and while overlap on holes isnt a big problem (Hole 1 & 2 overlap), but expect people to be walking through your shots regularly. On our visit, we had to play through a rugby match on holes 3 & 4.
Most of the holes are really short and they are in a big field. I am embarassed to say that I finished 2 under par---embarassed because I should've finished 8 or 9 under on 9 holes.
If you are new to the sport, you will enjoy this course. If you are experienced and looking for a challenge, don't look for it here.
Courses Close By
- Snowbasin, Ogden Valley UT US
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US
- University of Utah Disc Golf, Salt Lake City UT US
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US
- Hamblin City Park, Evanston WY US
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US