Jim Warner Memorial Disc Golf Course
At the PDGA International Disc Golf Center in Wildwood Park. A championship "Blue Level" par 65 course designed by Jim Kenner and sponsored by Discraft, the Atlanta Disc Golf Organization and Mrs. Dorothy Wentz. Very wooded with lots of elevation around many ravines and creeks. Beautiful views of the lake and water often in play. Short (Red) concrete tees on 8 holes - the only complete short layout option currently at the IDGC.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 7,440ft
Alternate Length: 6,337ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 10
I-20 to Washington Road exit 199 in Augusta. North on Washington Road 18 miles. Go 1.5 miles past Pollards Corner (intersection of Hwy 221 & Hwy 104) to Wildwood Park on right. Go straight past park toll booth to a left at International Disc Golf Center entrance sign.
Email: Jason Allind #21568
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jim Warner Memorial Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- WR Jackson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(1 vote)
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA USNo votes yet
- Patriots Park, Evans GA US(1 vote)
- The Players Course @ Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(3 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(4 votes)
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(3 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US(2 votes)
- Perry Memorial Park, Aiken SC US(1 vote)