Jim Mozola Memorial DGC (Bayou DGC)
Lost a disc on tee 2 as well, and almost everyone I played with lost a disc later on during the 9 holes. Fun and difficult hilly course in flat Houston though...
Very difficult course. like previous poster said expect to lose a disc here and be happy if you umanage not to. Elevation changes and obstacles and varying play, right to left and left to right, more thasn just about any houston course.
I lost a new disc on tee #2. before you tee off go & look at what is there. expect to loose a disc or two here. a good practice putt basket.
Courses Close By
- Rice University DGC, Houston TX US
- MacGregor Park, Houston TX US
- Mason Park, Houston TX US
- TC Jester Park, Houston TX US
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US
- Agnes Moffitt Park, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Powell, Houston TX US
- Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston TX US
- Nottingham Park, Houston TX US
- Burke Crenshaw Park, Pasadena TX US