Great for any skill level. Some holes can be very muddy due to standing water. Don't wear nice shoes!
Overall a pretty nice, fun course. Pros: Well maintained, alternate tees, fair amount of obstructions, nice variety of shots, lake & creek come into play on a number of holes. Cons: some holes on the short side, standing water & mosquitos.
Great course for new players but still fun for more advanced players as well. Only problem is when some holes are unplayable due to flooding. Otherwise it is worth the trip.
very comfortable course. nice layout. some holes can be pretty flooded out. but fun none the less!
Pros: It can be played as a beginner or seasoned veteran. They have pro tees at almost every hole. There are also posts at every hole to let you know the distance for both tee off locations. Another well maintained course with good facilities.
Cons: Lots of misquitos due to the lake and swamp.
Only played here in a tournament so there were some added holes but I like the course very much! A lot of fun holes around trees and over water. If you play the road and sidewalks as O.B. it can become very hard.
Courses Close By
- Eagle Ridge Park at Civic Center, Oswego IL US(9 votes)
- Fox Hill Disc Golf Course, Yorkville IL US(2 votes)
- West Main Park, Batavia IL US(1 vote)
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US(4 votes)
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US(3 votes)
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US(6 votes)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- Kaneland High School Disc Golf Course, Maple Park IL US(1 vote)
- Avery Preserve, Plainfield IL US(3 votes)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet