Very fun course to play! Well laid out, well marked, very friendly staff. We played right after an afternoon shower. The course drained well and the weather turned really good. We were joined by a herd of very friendly, weed eating goats near the end of our round. The course is very much worth the drive to check it out.
Beautiful course, well kept by a friendly staff. Holes best suited for moderate to experienced players, but the course will be enjoyed by all (even if just along for the great hike). Do plan for at least 2 hours and bring lots of water. Course was well designed to make great use of the varied terrain and elevation. It is called Jellystone because it's on the privately owned Jellystone campground. $5.00 is a bargain! This course will give you the scenery and hike of a mountain course without having to travel into the front range.
Courses Close By
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(3 votes)
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Runyon Elementary School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Highland Elementary School, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)