Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course
Stopped to play this course the day after a canoe trip to Richland Hills (about twenty minutes east off I-44). I was pleasantly surprised. The park is deceptive in that it appears relatively small, but the course moves in a giant semi-circle to areas you would never notice from the parking lot or swingsets.
The course begins with a lot of basic, wide-open holes with few obstacles, but changes about a third of the way into a number of heavily wooded holes, and quite narrow shots, before opening back up for some long drives and even one of the final holes a good ten feet high on a mound.
Amazingly, this course was quite busy, and there are other park goers using the jungle gyms and walking paths, but there was space enough for everyone. Interestingly, we had seven in our group, yet we finished under two hours...holes are all relatively close to each other!
Good layout, good terrain. My only concern with the course is that there is a walking path that goes through the course several times. Have to be mindful of non dg'ers.
Courses Close By
- Boswell Park Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO US
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course, Bolivar MO US
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US
- Emmett Kelly Park, Houston MO US
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO US
- Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO US
- Akitas Run, Vichy MO US
- Ozark Mountain, Vichy MO US