No votes yet
Some open holes and interesting challenges in picturesque park. Fun for all skill levels. Fee (in season); $4.50/car. Baskets removed Nov. to March.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,070ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 5
From Syracuse; 481 south to Jamesville exit, left at the light into town, past the Glen Loch restaurant, right at the light, then quick left on Apulia Rd., 2 miles to Jamesville Beach on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Wendy Courbat #17804
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jamesville Beach? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY USNo votes yet