Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani
Camp Sekani is a former Boy Scout area - they held the Jamboree here for about 40 years. The course is on the lower part of the park but plays up into the foothills. It features uphills, downhills and shots over valleys.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,890ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jeff Crum & Jeremy Thornton
From I-90: exit 287, Argonne/Millwood. Go north on Argonne Rd. for 1.6 miles to a left on E Upriver Dr. Go 1.5 miles to the parking lot on the right. 1st tee is directly above the parking lot.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Downriver Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Cape Fear, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Hawk, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Corbin Park Disc Golf Course, Post Falls ID US(1 vote)
- Miller Park, Fairchild Air Force Base WA USNo votes yet
- Bluegrass Park - Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet
- Jack Crawford Memorial Disc Golf Course, Coeur d'Alene ID USNo votes yet