Jacksonville Community Disc Golf Course
Beginner Course. No tees, no signage explaining the course, other then the baskets with the hole numbers on them. Didn't find hole 9 until we were leaving, however the grounds appear to be well manicured. Baskets do not present much of a challenge, and course design is very poor. Not a bad choice if you passing through, but I'd drive a little further to Lake Point Park if your looking to play a nice course.
It is for beginners. If it wasn't for the previous review, I wouldn't have found any tees.
Short, easy, take a putter and mid-range (all you need)
No challenge, bad tee markers, herbicide is everywhere, beginners could hit cars, bad basket placement
If you have 20min to spend, go here I guess. They have a pool.
This course is for beginners. The tees are poorly marked (look for PVC planted in the ground - you must be standing very close to see the markers - I never even found three markers). The land doesn't drain water very well, so be prepared for a muddy experience if it has rained recently. The course design lacks imagination.
Courses Close By
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US(2 votes)
- Rainbow City Disc Golf Course, Rainbow City AL US(1 vote)
- Shocco Springs, Talladega AL USNo votes yet
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton GA US(2 votes)
- The Ridge, Springville AL USNo votes yet
- Ridge Ferry Park, Rome GA US(1 vote)
- WinShape Disc Golf Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- Log Cabin Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(1 vote)
- Hawk's Grove Disc Golf Course, Summerville GA USNo votes yet