Jack McLean Park
No votes yet
Lots of old tall trees throughout - heavily wooded in most areas. Lots of shade - great course for the summer. Difficult - not for the short tempered.
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 9,109ft
Alternate Length: 8,589ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 9
I-10; exit 199 - US 27/Monroe St. Go south 7 miles on Monroe to a left on Paul Russell Rd., 0.5 miles to the park on the left at 700 Paul Russell Rd. 1st tee left of tennis courts.
First Tee: (
Email: Bob McCormick
Contact Phone #1: (850) 570-6338
Contact Phone #2: (850) 688-4062
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jack McLean Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tom Brown Park, Tallahassee FL US
- MacIntyre Park Disc Golf Course, Thomasville GA US
- Heritage Lakes, Moultrie GA US
- The Bear at Compass Lake, Alford FL US
- Freedom Park, Valdosta GA US
- Heritage Park and Gardens Disc Golf Course, Live Oak FL US
- The Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Live Oak FL US
- Darton State College, Albany GA US
- Under the Oaks, Parker FL US
- Joe Moody Harris Park, Panama City FL US