Iowa Lakes Community College
No votes yet
1st hole behind college - course winds to the W/NW from there (part is through an apple orchard). Final 4 holes play on an old ball golf fairway. Baskets relatively easy to spot and have hole numbers on them, but tees are unmarked.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course begins on south side of campus. ILCC is at 3200 College Drive on the NW side of town.
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Mileham
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Iowa Lakes Community College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Joe Hoye Park, Estherville IA US
- Ambrose A. Call Park, Algona IA US
- West Leach Park, Spencer IA US
- Williams Park, Algona IA US
- Sioux Central School, Sioux Rapids IA US
- Okoboji Gold DGC @ Kenue Park, Okoboji IA US
- Lake Okoboji Camp DGC, Spirit Lake IA US
- Everly Park, Everly IA US
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN US
- Sheldon Park, Humboldt IA US