Iowa Lakes Community College
1st hole behind college - course winds to the W/NW from there (part is through an apple orchard). Final 4 holes play on an old ball golf fairway. Baskets relatively easy to spot and have hole numbers on them, but tees are unmarked.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course begins on south side of campus. ILCC is at 3200 College Drive on the NW side of town.
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Mileham
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Iowa Lakes Community College? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sportsman's Park, Laurens IA USNo votes yet
- Joe Hoye Park, Estherville IA USNo votes yet
- Ambrose A. Call Park, Algona IA USNo votes yet
- West Leach Park, Spencer IA USNo votes yet
- Williams Park, Algona IA USNo votes yet
- Sioux Central School, Sioux Rapids IA USNo votes yet
- Okoboji Gold Disc Golf Course at Kenue Park, Okoboji IA USNo votes yet
- Lake Okoboji Camp Disc Golf Course, Spirit Lake IA USNo votes yet
- Everly Park, Everly IA USNo votes yet
- Cedar Creek West, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet