Indiantown Park - Bisker 18
I love this course! very fun, a good challenge, but at the end of the day this course makes you feel good about your game!
Very technical course. Lots of low ctree cover, but very pretty. I would go out of my way to play this course again. The one draw back, or maybe not, it really reminds you of a Freddy Cruger movie...abandoned camp, very remote and private. I will admit I did try to play through quickly, but remember the course as a must play again.
Courses Close By
- Indiantown Park - Murray 18, Eastville VA USNo votes yet
- Bayville Park, Virginia Beach VA US(2 votes)
- Newport News Disc Golf Course, Newport News VA US(1 vote)
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- New Quarter Park, Williamsburg VA US(1 vote)
- Bennett's Creek Park, Suffolk VA US(2 votes)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(2 votes)
- Pocomoke City YMCA, Pocomoke City MD US(1 vote)
- John Walter Smith Park, Snow Hill MD USNo votes yet