Indian Riffle Park
Good diverse tough course. Good mix of open, woods, and water. Only 2 rediculous wood holes. Drinking fountain outside and beverages in rec center. **Remember to walk clear around front of rec center to farthest corner of parking lot for hike from hole 4/5 (water) to hole 6 and start of wood holes.
If it's your first time going to Kettering, you should go inside the rec center and ask for a course map. It can be hard to find your way around without one. A lot of walkers, baseball games, football games, a playground, and a cross country course means you'll have to keep an eye out for non golfers. I love the holes in the woods (#6 - #11) and the giant mound hole.
Courses Close By
- Belmont Park, Dayton OH US
- Sycamore Trails DGC, Miamisburg OH US
- Handyman Ace Hardware DGC, Fairborn OH US
- Arthur O. Fisher Park, Dayton OH US
- Westbrook Park DGC, Clayton OH US
- Twin Creek DGC, Germantown OH US
- Englewood Metro Park DGC, Vandalia OH US
- Turtlecreek, Lebanon OH US
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US