Excellent course! well designed, through the woods, with great blind shots and some good elevation changes. Not the easiest to figure out when playing for the first time, but the layout is fairly intuitive upon further play. I very much enjoyed this course, and there's a pro-shop on the premises. Also, it's not the easiest course to locate, but worth it once you find it!
Beautiful course. Private and well cared for. Hilly woods yet beginner friendly. Love this place.
Beautiful course with lots of elevation changes, top quality pins and fair fairways. Two par 5 holes and a few par 4's. One hole is 700 feet down a big hill. Gorgeous piece of land in the foothills of the Adirondacks, way away from the rat race. Equally balanced righty and lefty course, with no pinball machine "poke and hope" holes.
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Schenectady NY US
- Colonial Acres Golf Club, Glenmont NY US
- Joralemon Park Disc Golf Course, Ravena NY US
- Willow Park, Bennington VT US
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY US
- Mine Kill Park, North Blenheim NY US
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA US
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY US
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY US
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US