Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area
Massive 18 hole layout, on a very very hilly ski course design. Starts off with an uphill throw on No 1, and ends with a lifetime of a throw all downhill and over 700 feet hole 18. More extreme uphill shots that will test you lol, hole 14 I believe and 17. Bring 2 bottles of water lol, all these hills will wear on you. Have a few favorite holes, yes of course no 18, but I also like 16
Not the most beginner friendly course around but being built on a ski hill, it provides seasoned disc golfers with a range of enjoyable challenging holes. It's definitely a workout schlepping yourself up and down the hill throughout the round but well worth it.
this course is beautiful with some breath taking views. there is a lot of walking, and a lot of steep hills, but the rewards are definatly worth it. there is a 790 foot hole all down hill that makes the trip worth it alone. the course has enough diversity to please any disc golfer, and is very well maintained. i give this course an 8.5 out of 10 for toughness. be prepared to be challenged physically.
HUGE course with plenty of walking. This course if fun and challenges skill and physical fitness.
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN US
- GE Capital Fleet DGC, Eden Prairie MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Blake Middle School DGC, Hopkins MN US
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US
- Hopkins High School, Minnetonka MN US