Hurricane Shoals Park
This course was very disappointing I'm afraid. The wooded holes (10-27), while at one time was no doubt very well laid out, is a mess of overgrowth, fallen trees and places to lose discs (not that far from fairways). It is clear that it is not being kept up, which is a shame as like I said, one can clearly see the lay-out was exceptionally done.
I actually got frustrated after losing a disc and left before getting through 9 of the 18 wooded holes. With all the courses there are to visit, I would think it unlikely I will return to this one.
Courses Close By
- The Grove, Maysville GA US
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US
- Victor Lord Park Disc Golf Course, Winder GA US
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US
- Herman C. Michael Park, Bishop GA US
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US
- Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course, Suwanee GA US