Hurricane Shoals Park
This course was very disappointing I'm afraid. The wooded holes (10-27), while at one time was no doubt very well laid out, is a mess of overgrowth, fallen trees and places to lose discs (not that far from fairways). It is clear that it is not being kept up, which is a shame as like I said, one can clearly see the lay-out was exceptionally done.
I actually got frustrated after losing a disc and left before getting through 9 of the 18 wooded holes. With all the courses there are to visit, I would think it unlikely I will return to this one.
Courses Close By
- The Grove, Maysville GA US(1 vote)
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US(2 votes)
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US(1 vote)
- North Georgia Canopy Tours, Lula GA US(3 votes)
- Herman C. Michael Park, Bishop GA US(3 votes)
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US(1 vote)
- Mathews Park, Monroe GA USNo votes yet
- Royston Disc Golf Course, Royston GA USNo votes yet
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US(1 vote)
- Alexander Park, Lawrenceville GA US(3 votes)