Short ace runs - work your upshot, and putts. Different lines give some variety. 18 tees to 9 pins with tees often too close to the targets. Tough to rate any higher - natural tees, all flat, and short.
A nice course with well placed trees for a challenge. The wholes are short, usually about 200 ft on average but the trees make for a difficult first throw. All holes are par 3 so it's a low scoring course and helps players work on their precision with drivers and work on their short game. There are only 9 baskets but there are 18 teeboxs laid out so you can play 18 different holes in order quite easily. It's in a neighborhood park however, so i can see if there were a bunch of children playing or several groups tossing it could get really cluttered really fast.
Courses Close By
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Campus View Disc Golf Course, Allendale MI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Paw Paw Park, Holland MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US(1 vote)