Short ace runs - work your upshot, and putts. Different lines give some variety. 18 tees to 9 pins with tees often too close to the targets. Tough to rate any higher - natural tees, all flat, and short.
A nice course with well placed trees for a challenge. The wholes are short, usually about 200 ft on average but the trees make for a difficult first throw. All holes are par 3 so it's a low scoring course and helps players work on their precision with drivers and work on their short game. There are only 9 baskets but there are 18 teeboxs laid out so you can play 18 different holes in order quite easily. It's in a neighborhood park however, so i can see if there were a bunch of children playing or several groups tossing it could get really cluttered really fast.
Courses Close By
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI US
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI US
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI US
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US
- Old Farm Park, Grand Rapids (Kentwood) MI US
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US
- Winstrom Preserve, Holland MI US