Hood River Disc Golf Course at Morrison Park
It doesn't flow......very confusing tee placement from last hole.....the terrain is awesome.....and could be quite the course if it flowed.....short shots can be very wicked if placed right.....I play disc golf for my health.....tough mountain courses is were.you will find me....this is a tough broken land course in a little town.....man if the dude who designed coopers gulch in humboltcounty CA. Could get a hold of this course.....you would have a little jewel here.....plus hood river rocks......sweet lil Oregon town.....I will play it again
Short course squeezed into a small chunk of real estate. Blind holes, overlapping fairways and lots of undergrowth. The course was updated and cleared a bit last year, improving it a bit, but still needs work. Challenging for beginners, a quick par 2 course for more experienced players. Hood River deserves a much better course . . . great town!
The course needs a lot of work but has potential. Hood River does need a bigger course. A lot of discers in the area.
Worst course I’ve ever played.
Full of scrub brush, under brush, thistles, black berry bushes.
Many blind shots
They need to dig up the pins and move them to a park
Courses Close By
- Tree Top Disc Golf Course at Sorosis Park, The Dalles OR US
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US
- Mt. Hood Ski Bowl, Government Camp OR US
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR US
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US
- Vance Park, Portland OR US