No votes yet
Fun with elevation in beautiful neighborhood park. Some long and some low drives. 1st tee by parking lot.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,017ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-85 to I-385. Exit N. Pleasantburg Dr. (Hwy 291), north 2 miles, past Wade Hampton Blvd. to a left on either Mallory or Mayfair. Park on left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Holmes Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US
- Gower Park, Greenville SC US
- Furman University, Greenville SC US
- Century Park DGC, Greer SC US
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US
- Shoally Creek, Boiling Springs SC US
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US
- Edwin M. Griffin Preserve, Spartanburg SC US
- City Beach DGC @ Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US