Holly Woods Disc Golf Course
A few holes in open meadows, but mostly a wooded course. Decision point at 8th hole to play 9 or 18. Two different #8's and #9's on this course. 8a & 9a take you back to the parking lot. 8b leads you to the back 10.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,289ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
At Holly Recreation Area. I-75 to exit 101, E. on Grange Hall Rd. 1 mile to McGinnis Rd. Take McGinnis Rd. 0.75 mile to park entrance on right. Go straight after clearing park ranger booth. Winter parking - small lot on Dixie Hwy near Tindall Rd., south of Grange Hall.
First Tee: (
Email: Mark Stephens #30042
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Evildad29 on Oct 29, 2015 at 8:14pm
Was a fun course with many many many many trees and many many in the middle of play .
Courses Close By
- Bay Court Park Disc Golf Course, Clarkston MI USNo votes yet
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US(1 vote)
- Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington Metro Park, Milford MI US(1 vote)
- The Lyon's Den, New Hudson MI USNo votes yet
- Grizzly Oaks at Oakland University, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Goldenrod Disc Golf Course, Davison MI US(1 vote)
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)