Holly Woods Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A few holes in open meadows, but mostly a wooded course. Decision point at 8th hole to play 9 or 18. Two different #8's and #9's on this course. 8a & 9a take you back to the parking lot. 8b leads you to the back 10.
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,289ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
At Holly Recreation Area. I-75 to exit 101, E. on Grange Hall Rd. 1 mile to McGinnis Rd. Take McGinnis Rd. 0.75 mile to park entrance on right. Go straight after clearing park ranger booth. Winter parking - small lot on Dixie Hwy near Tindall Rd., south of Grange Hall.
First Tee: (
Email: Mark Stephens
Contact Phone #1: (810) 516-4955
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Holly Woods Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bay Court Park Disc Golf Course, Clarkston MI US
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI US
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US
- Grizzly Oaks, Auburn Hills MI US
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US
- Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington Metro Park, Milford MI US
- Goldenrod Disc Golf Course, Davison MI US
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI US
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI US