Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback
No votes yet
Wooded and short. Plays through a pine forest but also has several open shots. Great course to practice your technical and control game. Some ditches and slopes make putting a challenge. $5/person. Killer B shop and driving range on site. Home of the National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships.
# Holes: 20
Target Type: DISCatcher
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Designer: Pete May
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
In North Augusta, SC - a 3 mile drive across the river from downtown Augusta, GA. Easily accessible from I-520 or I-20. Please use the new entrance on 10936 Atomic. *Note; some GPS services do not map 10936 Atomic Rd correctly; try 917 Atomic Rd instead.
Email: John Borelli
Contact Phone #2: (803) 292-5001
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Headrick Hills, North Augusta SC US
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US
- Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta GA US
- Perry Memorial Park, Aiken SC US
- Fuller Park Disc Golf, Barnwell SC US
- Patriots Park, Evans GA US
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial, Appling GA US