Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course
Overall, it was fun and had some challenging holes, but the course is only half marked and it's not always clear where the tee boxes are. Over half the course is poorly maintained and it ends on probably one of the most awkward holes that plays over a parking lot that seems busy pretty often.
Fun course; well marked. Be sure to bring a mid-range and putter; you won't be needing your driver much due to trees.
Courses Close By
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US(2 votes)
- Camp Durant, Carthage NC USNo votes yet
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Pinehurst NC US(1 vote)
- Legacy Trails DGC, Eagle Springs NC USNo votes yet
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US(2 votes)
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC USNo votes yet
- Rock Ridge Park DGC, Moncure NC USNo votes yet
- Swingin' D.B.'s: Swinging Course, Moncure NC US(1 vote)
- Swingin' D.B.'s: Rock 'n Roll Fairways, Moncure NC USNo votes yet