A course I would take my 5 year old to play but not good baskets all home made and 1 hole over 300 the rest from 150-75.
Very short course, home made baskets, disc can fall out the bottom of basket. Extremely easy course, design for mid and putters only. Great course to take a new kid to play.
Very Nice course, short holes but enough trees to make it interesting. A few very tricky holes and a couple water hazard holes. All holes are marked for distance and pars and baskets are in very nice shape so I'm very happy playing on this course!! best score for me is a -9 on this 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Erie Disc Golf Course, Erie KS USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Fredonia KS USNo votes yet
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US(1 vote)
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US(3 votes)
- Big Hill South , Cherryvale KS US(4 votes)
- Elk City Lake State Park, Independence KS US(1 vote)
- Independence Community College Disc Golf Course, Independence KS US(2 votes)
- Idle Hour Lake Disc Golf Course, Altamont KS US(4 votes)
- Oswego Overlook Disc Golf Course, Oswego KS USNo votes yet
- Gunn Park Disc Golf Course, Fort Scott KS US(2 votes)