Beautiful and well maintained holes located in a park setting with sporadic trees, this course offers a decent variety of shots in terms of distances and left/right hole placements. The course is absolutely perfect for novice players, but more advanced players will find a lack of heavily wooded holes, elevation changes, water hazards, par 4 distances, or a back 9 leaving them wishing for a bit more.
This course mixes a number of different obstacles, and is maintained very well. The trees are very mature which create a beautiful environmental. Like one of the other posts says, the best 9 hole course in the Twin Cities.
Highland is a very unique park. The surroundings is one of its best qualities with some challenging holes mixed in. A must play at least once for Minnesota Disc Golfers. It's downside- Only 9 holes
Easily the best 9 hole course in the Twin Cities. This course is very busy but still looks good. Big variety of shots and some holes with long drives.
Courses Close By
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US
- The Valley Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Heights MN US
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN US
- Acorn Park, Roseville MN US
- Kenneth Rosland Park, Edina MN US
- Red Oak Park, Burnsville MN US