Heritage Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
Short neighborhood course with multiple tees that plays like a 27 hole course. Challenges for all.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Doug Courbat
NY-481; exit 10. Go south on Main St. 0.6 mile to a right on Chestnut St., 0.6 mile to the park on the right.
Email: Doug Courbat #9512
Alt. Phone: 315-506-8380
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet