No votes yet
Very flat flood plain that was once a farm. Most holes reachable. Trees were planted but it will be a while before they are a factor. Lots of OB - few obstacles otherwise. Nice gardens and scenic views of Great Miami River.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,059ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
I-275 to Colerain (exit 33). Go north 0.3 miles to a left on Old Colerain (Rumpke sign on the right). Go 0.2 mile to a left on Day Rd., 2.7 miles to a right on East Miami River Rd. Go 1.3 miles to park entrance on left.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: GCFDA
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Heritage Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH US
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH US
- Miami University, Oxford OH US
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US