Heritage Farm Park
Front 10 has OB river along the right, a dogleg on #6 and #7 goes over a bridge and into trees. Back 10 more open, with two tough finishing holes: #19 is 755', heavily wooded, along the river, and #20 plays from the #9 blue tee pad, OB road on the right, 629' to practice basket near the 1st tee.
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Asphalt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,735ft
Alternate Length: 5,584ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 6
Rte. 15 to Rte. 26 west. Take 194 north to Devilbiss Bridge Rd. Park is past the Water Tower. Drive around to the right to 1st tee on right near playground.
Email: Eric Reickel
Contact Phone #1: (240) 236-7307
This course has no photos.
by tsnowman28 on Aug 4, 2012 at 11:16am
A solid course for people of all skill levels. The course is incredible well maintained, which creates a very enjoyable play experience. The blue tees add an interesting degree of difficulty to some of the holes.
Courses Close By
- Woodsboro Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Woodsboro MD US
- Middletown Park, Middletown MD US
- Ditto Farms Disc Golf Course, Hagerstown MD US
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD US
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US
- Whispering Falls Disc Golf Course, Greencastle PA US
- Codorus Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA US
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA US
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US