Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park)
No votes yet
Relatively short and wooded. Tonal placements often creative and difficult. Many trees and creeks make having an accurate 100' to 200' throw very important.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Salt Spring Island is the biggest Gulf Island, between Vancouver and Vancouver Island. B.C. Ferries leave from Tsawassen (near Vancouver) or Swartz Bay (near Victoria). Park is a 2 minute walk from Ganges (town). Ask any local where Mouat Park is. 1st tee is beside a practice basket past yellow gate.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Dean Crouse
Phone: (250) 538-1971
Alt. Phone: (250) 537-7790
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park)? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island, Dinner Bay, Mayne Island BC CANo votes yet
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet
- Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf, Friday Harbor WA USNo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Doumont, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet