Harry Dunham Park
No votes yet
Family park with picnic shelters, walking trails, ball fields and playground. Open course with dual tees, mounds and wind! Watch out for pedestrians. Discs at Recreation Office, 1 Collyer Lane, Basking Ridge.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 2,236ft
Alternate Length: 2,576ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rte. 78 take exit 33, go north on Martinsville Rd. to left on Valley Rd. (5th light), next left (Exxon) on Church St., park is on left just past Fire Dept. Left into park, 1st tee east of flag poles.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #2: (908) 204-3003
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Harry Dunham Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chimney Rock DGC, Martinsville NJ US
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ US
- Fields of Dreams DGC, Great Meadows NJ US
- Alexandria Township Park DGC, Milford NJ US
- Tinicum Park, Erwinna PA US
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor NJ US
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ US
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ US
- Prospect Park Nethermead Redux, Brooklyn NY US
- Hackett's Park, Easton PA US