Harry Dunham Park
Fun simple 9 hole, lots of pedestrians however... Also some shot are next to a vastly overgrown field and i actually lost 2 discs on this little course. Fun shots around a park, only gave it 2 because I lost 2 here, NJ has to start grooming its courses.
Short 9 holes, with alternate tees for each hole, so you can play 18 sort of. Good course for beginners and children. Watch out for families and folks walking the path around the course.
Courses Close By
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(2 votes)
- Greystone Woods @ Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(2 votes)
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)
- Camp Tecumseh, Pittstown NJ USNo votes yet
- Thompson Park, Monrow Township NJ USNo votes yet
- Alexandria Township Park Disc Golf Course, Milford NJ USNo votes yet
- Tinicum Park, Erwinna PA USNo votes yet
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor NJ US(2 votes)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet