Harnischfeger Park DGC
recommended for recreational and intermediate players. holes 1-3 were soggy even days after a rain. couple of good holes in the woods but with the lack of tee pads and marshy fairway's you might want to try a different course.
First two holes are pretty open with few obstacles. Hole 3 starts the entrance into the beautiful wooded holes of 4-6. Holes 7-9 then return into longer holes with no obstacles. One of the best 9 hole courses i have played.
Courses Close By
- Rock River DGC, Watertown WI US
- Woodlawn Union Park, Hartford WI US
- Horicon Phoenix DGC, Horicon WI US
- Village Park, Sussex WI US
- Wales Community Park, Wales WI US
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI US
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US
- Fireman's Park, Waterloo WI US
- Riverside Park DGC, West Bend WI US