Great course, well laid out with 1, 9, 10, 18 starting and ending where you park, with very friendly owners running the course. It is a long course with 4-5 holes over 500 ft. and no. 10 almost 700 feet ! One of the only courses in East Tennessee that requires a complete game. You have to have a great drive, great approach, and a great putt to beat the course. Great variety with open and wooded holes. Some of the long holes are through trees which requires you to have distance plus control and accuracy. Bring your A game and enjoy the challenge.
called these folks and they were VERY nice and hospitable...the course seemed to be a pet project of a few folks and they put lots of love into building it, that you can tell...it runs through very pretty landscape that makes for a very enjoyable time...my only complaint about the course is that it's almost too long, though the first 9 have 2 baskets each...most holes could probably be cut in half or so...bring your long throw on this course...great place to go and throw for a few hours...
Courses Close By
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US
- Borden Park, Kingsport TN US
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US
- Nolichucky Bluffs, Greeneville TN US
- Tombstone Mountain, Elizabethton TN US
- Steele Creek Park, Bristol TN US
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US
- Rotary Disc Golf Course at Frank Lorino Park, Morristown TN US
- Cherokee Park Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN US
- Mars Hill College Disc Golf Course, Mars Hill NC US