Hammond Hill Disc Golf Course
Many blind holes and some navigation issues are among the cons for this course, but all in all it is a fine course and a good workout with the elevation. Keep an eye out for where the rough is thickest....
A little tricky to find, but it is in the Boy Scout Nature Park on the right (east) side of Hammond RD about 1/4 mile down. This course appears to be a little rough, but it is a truly GREAT course. Great mix of open and tight fairways with rolling hills and LOTS of natural non-water hazzards. Very impressive course.
The TEE's are pretty well marked, but the info on the signage is terrible. If it is your first time you'll need to walk up each fairway to find the pin. It shows dual pin and tee placments but there is only 1 pin, and the location varies. The view of Carter Lake is basically thru a forest, so, yea, not much of view, but you can walk the trail to it. Course wise, however, as mentined earlier, it is really great, fun.
Courses Close By
- Spring Park, Middleville MI USNo votes yet
- Yankee Springs Golf Course, Wayland MI USNo votes yet
- Ta Aorta Kosmou Disc Golf Course, Lake Odessa MI USNo votes yet
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US(3 votes)
- Caledonia High School, Caledonia MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan Career and Tech Institute, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- The Huver Damn Disc Golf Course, Saranac MI USNo votes yet
- Corinth Reformed Church, Byron Center MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US(3 votes)