Ham Lake DGC
Overall a very fun course, although it is now only 9 holes. The second half was removed due to vandalism...
this course is well maintained, mostly short, and tough in a creative way. i thought it was a lot of fun. the terrain is flat, with a lot of trees. i give this course a 6 out of 10 rating for toughness. who ever designed this course got really creative.
Courses Close By
- Family of Christ DGC, Ham Lake MN US
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US
- Blue Ribbon Pines DGC, East Bethel MN US
- Lochness Park DGC, Blaine MN US
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN US
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US