Halleluia Country Club
Riverbottom course; river, creek and slough traps. Lots of trees and abundant wildlife. Objects are trees and stumps with bells. $2/day.
# Holes: 22
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 7,200ft
Alternate Length: 8ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
0.3 mile north of Dillon city limits on Hwy 91 north on the left over RR tracks. 1383 Hwy 91 north.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Halleluia Country Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University of Montana Western, Dillon MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Copper Mountain, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Golf Course, Salmon ID USNo votes yet
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US(1 vote)