Halleluia Country Club
No votes yet
Riverbottom course; river, creek and slough traps. Lots of trees and abundant wildlife. Objects are trees and stumps with bells. $2/day.
# Holes: 22
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 7,200ft
Alternate Length: 8ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
0.3 mile north of Dillon city limits on Hwy 91 north on the left over RR tracks. 1383 Hwy 91 north.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Monte Elliott
Contact Phone #1: (406) 683-5283
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Halleluia Country Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US
- Golf Course, Salmon ID US
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT US
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Snake Eyes, Helena MT US
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US