H.A. Meyer Park
Fun course but would need better tees and signs to rate better than a 1 or a 2. Some design issues that are a bit puzzling considering this is a fairly large park.
A well designed course using all of its souroundings to challenge most players. There is asphalt tees and every hole is unique. You'll probably want to play this fun 9 holer a few times.
Courses Close By
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI US
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US
- Jaycee Park Quarry, Sheboygan WI US
- Vollrath Park, Sheboygan WI US
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI US
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI US
- Tendick Nature Park, Saukville WI US
- Adelaide Park, Fond du Lac WI US
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, West Bend WI US