This is my home course, so I may sound a bit bias about it. The course has been updated as of 10/15/2010. Some of the new pin locations add more of a challenge(at least for me). The front nine has some elevation changes and slightly wooded. From #9 to #10 follow the road South(left) to the end of the camping area. The back nine is more spread out than the front. #10 pin is slightly right of the tee and down in a hollow. A few locals here are giving some of their time to improve our course. We are working to add signage and painting the front nine baskets.
Some additional info can be found at DGCourse Review.
I am indicated as a course guide. PM me through DGCR.
This is a very nice course to play. The baskets are marked but the tee pads are not which needs to be addressed. Also each hole needs to list what the pars are so you know what you are shooting for. It would also be nice if the distance was marked also but thats not a big deal. I would play this course again anyday. My best score is a +6 if you call all the holes a par 3.
Courses Close By
- Pittsburg Lincoln Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Schlanger Park, Pittsburg KS US
- Highland Park, Chanute KS US
- Forest Park, Parsons KS US
- Glenwood Park, Parsons KS US
- McClelland Park, Joplin MO US
- Idle Hour Lake DGC, Altamont KS US
- Kanza Park, Ottawa KS US
- Clinton Disc Golf Course , Clinton MO US
- George E. Francis - Riverview Park, Miami OK US