Nice course. The rolling terrain of SW Missouri suits this course well. Almost every hole has some elevation change to it. There are some challenging tree obstacles including the massive "Hand of God" tree on #12. Most holes are short to medium in length with only a couple of long open holes where you can cut loose a bomb. The long chuckers probably will get a little frustrated, but I loved it because I prefer shorter and more technical holes. I got to meet the course designer while playing. Overall, it was a great experience.
Very simple straightforward course. Has a few strategically placed trees that interfere with straight on drives. IT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO 18 HOLES! There is a good mix of short well aimed shots and wide open long shots. The turf is well established so no traipsing in mud as far as I can tell. Good parking close to beginning. I don't know generally a good quaint little frolf course.
Courses Close By
- McCauley Park, Nixa MO US
- McBride Park, Springfield MO US
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO US
- Miller Park Lucky 13, Republic MO US
- Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO US
- Treasure Lake Vacation Resort, Branson MO US
- Sunset Park, Branson MO US
- Ash Grove City Park, Ash Grove MO US
- Treehouz at Branson Cedars Resort, Ridgedale MO US
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course, Bolivar MO US