Nice course. The rolling terrain of SW Missouri suits this course well. Almost every hole has some elevation change to it. There are some challenging tree obstacles including the massive "Hand of God" tree on #12. Most holes are short to medium in length with only a couple of long open holes where you can cut loose a bomb. The long chuckers probably will get a little frustrated, but I loved it because I prefer shorter and more technical holes. I got to meet the course designer while playing. Overall, it was a great experience.
Very simple straightforward course. Has a few strategically placed trees that interfere with straight on drives. IT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO 18 HOLES! There is a good mix of short well aimed shots and wide open long shots. The turf is well established so no traipsing in mud as far as I can tell. Good parking close to beginning. I don't know generally a good quaint little frolf course.
Courses Close By
- McCauley Park, Nixa MO USNo votes yet
- Joe's Disc Golf Course, Ozark MO USNo votes yet
- McBride Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Oak Grove Park, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Crusader Disc Golf at Evangel University, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Miller Park Lucky 13, Republic MO USNo votes yet
- Tom Watkins Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Bethel Assembly of God Disc Golf Course, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- True Life Church Disc Golf, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Treasure Lake Vacation Resort, Branson MO USNo votes yet