The course parallels walking paths flowing through a well maintained walking park. Be careful of pedestrians - fairways cross several walking paths. Pedestrians ALWAYS have right of way.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,655ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
217 south; Hall Blvd exit. Go right 1500' to a left on SW Creeside Pl. (before the park). Make a right and park.
First Tee: (
Email: Brody Cannon
Contact Phone #1: (503) 901-3658
This course has no photos.
by browntrout on May 14, 2010 at 12:48pm
If you are traveling north or south on I5 through Salem and have the time you should stop. This is a beginner course with a couple long holes and some out of bounds. Gravel parking lot, no bathrooms, or water. Some fun shots not much verity.
Courses Close By
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US
- Pier Park, Portland OR US
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR US
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR US
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR US
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US
- Champoeg State Park, Newberg OR US
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR US