Green Lakes State Park
No votes yet
Short but very technical. Fairways littered with lots of trees. Park fee (except off-season, after 6 p.m., or with Empire Passport).
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 1,800ft
Alternate Length: 1,940ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Syracuse; 690 east to Bridge St. (Thompson Rd. exit), left on 290 (Bridge St., Manlius Center Rd., Green Lakes Rd.), park entrance on right, 5.5 miles from 690. Into park, right after gatehouse, then left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gary Crowley
Contact Phone #1: (315) 463-8400
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Green Lakes State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY US
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY US
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY US
- Emerson Park DGC, Auburn NY US
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY US
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY US
- Panther Highlands DGC, Dryden NY US
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US
- Robison Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US