Great Seal State Park
Great course. Mostly wooded and long. High canopy in the trees allows for a variety of shots. Beautiful setting.
very challenging course, but really cool. one hole is on a path wooly mammouths used to use. the course scenery is also the inspiration for the great seal of the state of ohio.
Courses Close By
- Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe OH US
- Pike Lake State Park, Bainbridge OH US
- Paint Creek Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US
- Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US
- Rocky Fork State Park - South Beach, Hillsboro OH US
- Simsbury Disc Golf Course, Pickerington OH US
- Sycamore Creek Church, Pickerington OH US
- Hocking College DGC, Nelsonville OH US
- OSU, Columbus OH US