No votes yet
Great pitch and putt course! Many mature trees with low ceiling shots. Open holes require accuracy with well defined fairways. Mostly flat and well maintained.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,081ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 30 to N East St., follow 3 blocks. 1st tee is on right side of road next to park entrance.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Graham Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Swan Lake Disc Golf Course, Carroll IA USNo votes yet
- Halbur Disc Golf Course, Halbur IA USNo votes yet
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf, Coon Rapids IA USNo votes yet
- Black Hawk Lake State Park, Lakeview IA USNo votes yet
- Legion Park Disc Golf Course, Audubon IA USNo votes yet
- Featherstone Memorial Disc Golf Course, Manson IA USNo votes yet
- Ida Grove City Park, Ida Grove IA USNo votes yet
- Harlan Pioneer Park, Harlan IA USNo votes yet
- Mandeville Park, Lakeside IA USNo votes yet
- Weise Park Disc Golf Course, Perry IA USNo votes yet