Graham Memorial Park
Let me start off by saying that the people in Lebanon are overwhelmingly friendly. When I went asked for directions I had a man drive me out to the course just to make sure I got there all right. There are a few holes along the road and while playing these 3 different cars full of curious onlookers stopped to watch me. After a bit of conversing they later would tell me to enjoy my stay and to come back soon. Good, Solid People.
That being said....
I found this course in horrible condition. I was traveling through the area for work and was excited to see a course with a pretty decent rating. The course isn't in Graham Memorial Park but rather is next to the fair grounds which are a few miles away from the park itself. The ground was covered with seemingly years of grass clippings which will take your disc even if you see exactly where it lands. A few tee pads were completely surrounded with overgrown trees. It is severely wide open and to compensate for this they made sand pits immediately around the pin that are "out of bounds." (though as for that where exactly these pits are is a mystery in and of its self because they are so over grown) There are some interesting and challenging holes, but overall this was (even in great condition) one of my least favorite courses I have played. It felt like a forgotten course in a town with zero interest in the sport.
"Where did you come from? What are you doing here?
Canis lupus, Vulpes Vulpes!I don't think he speaks
English or Latin."
One of my favorites! Other then the pond on the first hole,which I've lost a couple of discs,this course is really fun. As a novice player my best score is 60.My favorite hole is 10.Fun course!!
Courses Close By
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US
- Greensburg Disc Golf Course, Greensburg KY US
- Anderson-Dean Community Park, Harrodsburg KY US
- Lawrenceburg Disc Golf, Lawrenceburg KY US
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US
- Anderson Community Park Disc Golf Course, Lawrenceburg KY US
- Eubank City Park, Eubank KY US
- Centennial Park, Wilmore KY US
- Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US
- Riney B Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US