Challenging course in a beautiful campus setting. Long front 9, wide open over rolling hills and around Founders Lake. Back 9 has tight fairways and new growth rough.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 7,260ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 8
From I-35, exit 4 (Hwy 69) and head west to a left at Cherry St. to the 2nd stop sign. Course is on your left. Go up the hill and turn into the Library parking lot. 1st tee at top of hill, north of parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brad Carr #15988
Alt. Phone: 641-784-5233
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Graceland University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- J&B Rolling Hills, Lamoni IA USNo votes yet
- Corydon Lakes County Park, Corydon IA USNo votes yet
- McKinley Park, Creston IA USNo votes yet
- Southwestern College Disc Golf Course, Creston IA USNo votes yet
- Lake of Three Fires, Bedford IA US(1 vote)
- Chariton Disc Golf Course, Chariton IA USNo votes yet
- Lake Orient Recreation Area, Orient IA USNo votes yet
- NW Missouri State University, Maryville MO US(2 votes)
- Greenfield Lake City Park, Greenfield IA USNo votes yet
- Indianola Middle School, Indianola IA USNo votes yet