Goldenrod Disc Golf Course
Great early spring or fall course.Challenging for a lefty whose strong shot is the backhand... Mostly Short and entertaining with a couple of one of a kind shots through what appears to be a bmx off-road trail and some surprise water in play.
--Bring mosquito spray or parish under the wrath of swarm. 7/7/13 never saw so many of them in my life. Course should be marked better as hole 12 can be a hard find on a trail with horse poop on it. Not kidding.
Hole 6, right by the entrance to the right is my favorite hole. I think that I would stop by there if i was passing trough the area just to test my shot.
Was one of only two groups on the course. Great for a practice round.
Courses Close By
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI US
- Memorial Park, Frankenmuth MI US
- Holly Woods Disc Golf Course, Holly MI US
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI US
- Bay Court Park Disc Golf Course, Clarkston MI US
- Chesaning Showboat Park, Chesaning MI US
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US
- McCurdy Park, Corunna MI US
- The Pines, St. Charles MI US
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US